This one hour live webinar will explore the most common influences on your cash flow, and how inflation might affect them. Upon completion, you will be familiar with a set of options to consider when cash is becoming tight, and gain some initial experience using a cash flow projection to identify issues in time to avoid them. Participants will receive a copy of the Cash Flow Projection spreadsheet used during the workshop.
- Brief overview of Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows
- How terms offered to customers affect ability to repurchase inventory
- How Income, Depreciation, Loan Principal payments, and Balance Sheet changes affect cash flow
- Impact of changing Fixed vs Variable expenses on cash flow
- Summary of ways to improve cash flow
- Cash Flow Projection spreadsheet
This workshop is brought to you by the Maine Technology Institute.
Your Presenter: Whit Ford
Whit has experience in strategic planning, consulting, marketing, software and product development, and teaching. He operated a Maine small business for 25 years, served as Treasurer of two non-profits, and has been a SCORE Mentor since 2017.