This 60 minute live webinar walks you through the process of organizing the sections of a business plan to help you secure financing for your business and serve as a checklist of key startup activities. Every business startup needs at least a scaled down business plan that includes projected financial statements and market research. Entrepreneurs seeking venture capital investors, or more complicated startup businesses, will need a more detailed business plan.
- Do I really need a Business Plan?
- What are the most important questions I need to address?
- What is the Value Proposition?
- Have I proven the concept?
- What’s the execution plan?
- Who are my prospective customers and how will I reach them? How do they find you?
This workshop is made possible by the Maine Technology Institute.
Your presenter for this workshop is Martin Bressler. Marty is a former executive for Sears, Roebuck & Company Merchandise Group and retired Professor of Entrepreneurship. At Thomas College he was the Director of the Small Business Institute Program where he worked closely with the Small Business Administration and Augusta SCORE. Currently, he is Professor Emeritus and serves as the Executive Director of the Association for Small Business & Entrepreneurship.